S3FOOD partners are promoting the first Matchmaking Event (B2B) in Asturias (Spain) in February 2020 in order to provide an opportunity for transnational project collaboration in smart sensors system implementation in the agri-food industry to improve efficiency, quality, sustainablility of products and food safety.
The aim of the Matchmaking Event is to encourage business and collaboration meetings between food SMEs, technology developers, technology providers and RTO to foster technical and entrepreneurial cooperation in the fields of smart sensors system implementation.
Brokerage provides possibility to present food (processing) industry needs and technology solutions oriented to smart sensor systems and gives an insight to develop innovative projects and promote interregional collaborations.
Increase knowledge, relationship transfer experience among the involved actors from 12 European regions coming from food industry, ICT, RTO, smart sensors technology providers and integrators to create a new industrial value chain.
Joint innovative projects will be supported by a call for funding VOUCHERS (S3FOOD website).
Applicants must be either member of one of the clusters in the S3Food consortium, established or with a branch office in the S3FOOD territorial scope.
Belgium, Denmark, France (Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur and Bretagne), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain (Principado de Asturias, La Comunidad Foral de Navarra and Galicia).
Who should attend the brokerage event?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises from food industry, but also Large Enterprises are welcome, offering or requesting smart sensors technologies.
- Researches/developers of innovative technologies for food industry
- Technology SMEs (also Large Enterprises welcome) with a focus on Food applications (at least potentially), hardware as well as software providers
- Food and Technology RTOs, Universities, Living Labs, Pilot facilities
- Any other stakeholder interested in Digitalization and the future of Food industry (i.e policy makers, …)
Please contact your regional EEN co-organiser for further info.
Participation in the S3FOOD Matchmaking Event is free of charge.
Interested SMEs please contact your regional/national support S3FOOD partner listed on the co-organisers section.
Those companies interested in taking part in the Food and Tech Pitching session please select this option during the registration process. Pitches will be limited, the selection of pitches will be addressed by S3FOOD partners.